Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Updating Pictures

So, Hijacking Myrna's blog #2. Her kids take such great pictures and are growing so fast I HAVE to share more of them...Rhonda

Samantha after she had the royal treatment.. her hair was done like a princess... she had glitter eye shadow and lipstick. She and Ellie loved it.



Jesse. I could easily eat him up. The sweet and innocent look...


I LOVE Jordan's smile. This is what he'd look like blond with curly hair.. They all took turns seeing what they'd look like with Penny's hair.


Shea- She is sooo amazing! What a GREAT big sister she is.


seriously? LOVE these boys in hats.



Joey through the screen door.. just thought this was a fun pic.


Jordan, their good friend Benjamin, Jesse and Jaxon. See what I mean about how big they're getting?


This one kills me.. He's got a cricket on the end of that stick. He walked it clear over to us to show us. Look at the concentration on that face trying to keep that bug on the stick.


Joey... He's practically in High School. Love his eyes. He's grown the most lately I think.


Jordan, Jesse- our Peace man... and Benjamin.


Shea Lee - Love this picture. She's grown into such a fantastic Young Woman.


These 3 were so dang cute running round together. Alyssa, Jaxon and Samantha.
So.. maybe Myrna will update with Christmas pictures.. One can hope right? Love you Myrna... now update your Blog.

2 comments:

Leah S. said...

I love that Rhonda hi-jacks your blog. It's good to see a change.

Unknown said...

I agree Rhonda, you're hired!!

favorite songs