Friday, January 8, 2010

More of the Friday Night Concert at the Ziegler's

I thought that it would be fun to take a break from updating the last year and add some entertainment/commercial for you....Samantha has asked for a guitar for Christmas ever since we went to the Michael's wedding when Brittany played it - she was in love with the guitar so one day at my favorite mall I found one for 7 bucks so I got it for her for Christmas. She plays it everyday and sings along she is great!! So tonight we had a small family concert alittle singing, dancing making music it was wonderful!!! I had to put this video first because even Jaxon got in on the singing it is so funny when the kids watch it they laugh so hard!! Great night we topped it off with pizza and a movie....a great family night.

2 comments:

Leah S. said...

I can't EVEN.....I'm in love with Little Miss Dusty Britches and her leg stompin to the beat.... And Jaxon....singing....I'm in love with him....

We need more of this please!!!

michael ann said...

your little singin babies are just toooo adorable! hahah, rockstars in the making for. sure.

favorite songs