Monday, January 18, 2010

Short Commercial Break

You know when you are watching a great movie on TV and the commercials come on and they last forever and ever?? this is me right now I'm on a commercial break from updating the last 6 months......these pictures are so fun that I couldn't resist!!
Don't mind the awful back yard...it is winter and everything dies...
The other day the 3 little ones and I spent most of the day outside it was so amazing we couldn't help ourselves... so what do the kids head to first?? the dirt pile. so I let them. Jaxon has never been so dirty ever..... he was loving it though.
I'm pretty sure she thinks her hands are clean compared to her dusty dirty pants....I believe that is where she got her name Dusty Britches.

I think everyone should have a dirt pile in their back yard. I have to say that because I do and there is nothing I can do about it anytime soon. It's leftover from when the footer got dug for the shop in the back. The boys (and girls) love the dirt!!!!


This is to much for me!!! He had dirt everywhere. down his pants, down his diaper...... dirt is like sand - it gets everywhere even when that part never touches the stuff. The best part is - he is still so stinkin cute even with the dirt face.

Jesse decided that he wanted to ride a bike with out training wheels..... so Friday he got the little bike and we did it..... now he can start all by himself. He loves it!! The boys went out first thing this morning - they were excited about riding bikes but we have had some amazing rain today so they came back in. We'll have to try again another day with out the mud.
The boys love riding down this little dirt hill Jesse did awesome for his first day learning how to ride a bike without training wheels. Gooooo Jesse!!


4 comments:

Leah S. said...

Love it, cute little people!

Leah S. said...

remember how much fun we had with the dirt pile in our backyard all those years? Never underestimate a pile of dirt as a great source of entertainment for little people. We'd make it into a whole city with roads going all over it remember? or that one time we dug a tunnel through the center of it to crawl through. Fun times...

Rhonda said...

I LOVED the dirt pile in the back yard. We spent hours back there.

Cheyenne said...

What darling, darling cuties! They are growing up so fast. What a dreamland for them in your backyard--our boys wish we'd give them a gift like that! We sure miss you and love you!!

favorite songs